Thursday – March 12 – Perella’s Ristorante – 311 Metacom Avenue, Warren, Rhode Island – Agenda Includes those officers running for office at the end of March for the RI GOP re-organization.
On Thursday, March12, 2015, RIRA will hold its monthly meeting.
Sign in begins at 6:30 p.m. The RIRA business meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:00 P.M.
Dues are now due for this year which go to help RIRA’s constant contact bills and other organizational functions. Dues are also required to be current to be eligible to run for office and vote in April’s Re-Organization Convention.
1) There will be an introduction and Q & A time for candidates running for offices I the RIGOP at the end of March. We will be flexible with our meeting as candidates are double booked for Coventry and then would like to try and make it to Warren to speak with RIRA members and guests.
2) There will be an 18 minute video presentation and discussion about the thought process of success and how it could apply to RIRA and others.
Other discussions will be the General Assembly, bills needed to pass, the $200M budget deficit, action items for RIRA, and open discussion with Community reports.
Our ongoing meeting schedules will include:
- Rhode Map RI presentation
- Updated Budget analysis by a State Representative
- Common Core & School Choice and the elimination of Constitution testing
- Federalism and what it truly means in 2015 going forward
- Healthcare presentation
Future Meeting Dates:
- Thursday – April 9 – Re-Organizational Convention – New Officers elected
- Thursday – May 14
- Thursday – June 11
- Thursday – July 9
- Thursday – August 13
- Thursday – September 10
- Thursday – October 8
- Thursday – November 12
- Thursday – December – 11th Annual Christmas Party
RIRA is a chartered statewide affiliate of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA), a thoughtful organization of GOP conservatives working to grow and strengthen the Republican Party, in the tradition of President Ronald Reagan.
The RIRA organization encourages the active grassroots participation of its members toward the endorsement, support, and election of Principled Conservative Republicans.
For more information, you may contact me, RIRA President Raymond McKay at (401) 487-2514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raymond T McKay