Are you ready to discuss your idea with business experts? Learn more at the Going from Idea to Business Workshop.
Free Workshop: Going from Idea to Business
Date: January 12, 2017
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Place: 166 Valley St., Building 3, Providence, RI (Tech Collective office) PDF
One of the most important first steps in creating a business is determining if your idea has the potential to become a growing business. A panel of business experts will explore how to evaluate potential business ideas, including:
- Where ideas for new businesses originate
- The difference between a project and a product/service
- How to test whether an idea has legs as a business
- How to determine the financial feasibility of your idea
- How to get started
- Bill Cesare, Founding Partner, RevUp
- Mary Gervais, Program Manager, Center for Women and Enterprise
- Andrew Meadow, Strategic Marketing & Business Development Executive
Free and open to the public, but pre-registration is required. REGISTER NOW.
See where 166 Valley St. is on this map. Plenty of free parking is available.